Hi Blogger World!
How do you do?
I hope you're all well! I wanted to post a blog because I have not done so any a while :)
A lot to catch up on!
1.) I was Lady Gaga for Halloween which was so much fun :)
pictures? alright..
2.) Tomorrow I am going to see the TOMS shoe guy come talk at the University of Memphis which should be very cool. I love anywhere i can find some inspiration.
3.) I'M READY TO GRADUATE. Actually, first get into college..(ha!)
4.) I love Starbucks new Christmas cups;)
5.) THANKSGIVING FIRST, CHRISTMAS AFTER.
Let us be Thankful for the things that really matter and the things we have been blessed to have.
6.) I met a pretty handsome German haha ;)
..He thinks I look like Pink? Interesting, huh?
7.) oh man, I wish I lived in EUROPE.
8.) I love life.
what else should I say?
hmmmm. idk
here's Lady Gaga pics :)





No comments:
Post a Comment