Sunday, January 2, 2011

fashionably late to blogging

Hello everyone :)
It has been a while, I know. I have to decided to start the new year off right! I am going to start blogging and posting my different styles. I am going to school next year to be a fashion stylist. I am going to start shopping for people and styling them. Pictures will be posted promptly after the photoshoot. I always have my mother take quick pictures for me while I model my outfits. This is going to be great because I am going to be the one behind the camera creating and making people look wonderful. Tomorrow a few of my friends are going shopping with me and then coming to my house for hair and makeup and then a photoshoot! I am so excited! Luckily, they are too. I am ready to see where this adventure takes me in the fashion industry.


Happy New Year to all! Remember that it's never too late to make a fresh start to a new beginning in your life. Stay warm and well loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment